"I Saved One Among All My Cars Because My Wife Was Inside" - Portable Breaks Silence After Attack

"I Saved One Among All My Cars Because My Wife Was Inside" - Portable Breaks Silence After Attack


Some hours ago, popular zazoo crooner, Mr Portable, was missing after an altercation he allegedly had with some hoodlums in the trenches of ota, Ogun state.

Hours after the attack, Portable was nowhere to be found and it got many fans and social commentators worried. Some moments ago, Portable broke silence on his Instagram handle saying, "I saved one among all the cars they destroyed because my wife was inside."

Portable accused a certain Mr Yusuf for being behind the attack. He added that he was once under the man but had to leave after he got falsely accused of stealing an iphone.

The popular music artist again added that Mr Yusuf is threatening to kill him before the next seven days. Portable said, "I have reported Yusuf to the police station and he needs to report himself there as soon as possible if he doesn't want problem."

In another development, Portable was in the news in the early hours of yesterday after visiting an orphanage home to celebrate his birthday. He gifted the orphans provisions and snapped some photos with them. Sadly, his birthday was ruined with the attack on him and his friends

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(NEW SONG ALERT) DON'T DIN- FLEXY TOO SURE ft SULTIN SHADOW

Why i returned the 25 million naira a man invested in my music years ago – Waje opens

Odunlade Adekola House, Cars And Adorable Family