Truth or Dare game BBNaija: I’ve had threesome – Maria reveal

Truth or Dare game BBNaija: I’ve had threesome – Maria reveal

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Maria has revealed she has had a threesome experience.

When asked by Tega if she would ever have a threesome, Maria said yes.

According to her, “I’ve had a threesome, with a girl and a guy.

“I’ll love to have a threesome after I leave the house too.”

Meanwhile, Maria and Pere nominated Whitemoney, Yerins, Beatrice, Niyi and Yousef for possible eviction this week.

At Least one of the housemates will be evicted next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(NEW SONG ALERT) DON'T DIN- FLEXY TOO SURE ft SULTIN SHADOW

Why i returned the 25 million naira a man invested in my music years ago – Waje opens

Odunlade Adekola House, Cars And Adorable Family