Pay my school fees and stop celebrating me on social media – Wizkid’s ‘Son’ attacks him on Twitter

Pay my school fees and stop celebrating me on social media – Wizkid’s ‘Son’ attacks him on Twitter


Pay my school fees and stop celebrating me on social media - Wizkid’s ‘Son’ attacks him on TwitterYesterday was the birthday of Boluwatife Balogun, the first son of Nigerian ace singer, Ayodeji Balogun, better known as Wizkid. The youngster who turned 9 on the 13th of May had a lot of people on social media wish him a happy birthday and that includes his Dad who seldom acknowledges his son in public


Wizkid took to his Twitter page to celebrate his first son on his birthday. He wrote:

My first love is 9! Wow! Boluwatife mi 

This move sparked outrage in the Davido camp which prompted a lot of bashing as they accused a wizkid of being a deadbeat dad. One of them went as far as creating a parody account in Boluwatife’s name to bash his father.

He wrote:

“Thank you dad. My only wish is that you start taking care of me and paying my school fees 🕯🕯 🙏🏾❤️”

The tweet above has garnered a lot of reactions as many believe that’s Boluwatife’s real account.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(NEW SONG ALERT) DON'T DIN- FLEXY TOO SURE ft SULTIN SHADOW

Why i returned the 25 million naira a man invested in my music years ago – Waje opens

Odunlade Adekola House, Cars And Adorable Family